can someone tell me the phone # there so I can call and get the movie list please?
how is it? i haven't been up there yet and wanted to go tonight to check it out
can someone tell me the phone # there so I can call and get the movie list please?
how is it? i haven't been up there yet and wanted to go tonight to check it out
6794252
it still NEEDS a lot.. They should've waited on opening it, until everything was fixed. They still need a better sound system.
thanks bud, is it still worth going to ??
It's a thousand times better than either of the old theaters, go and don't pass judgement. Give the owners a break an in amonth they have any quirks worked out.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sat_morning_QB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's a thousand times better than either of the old theaters, go and don't pass judgement. </div></div>
I second that sentiment. This was an enormous undertaking - and they didn't even have to move and upgrade the theaters to begin with (keeping in mind this isn't some big corporation with millions in investment dollars laying around). It's something that most of us wouldn't attempt to do because of the cost and work involved.
For the (few) folks who have nothing but complaints about the place, I say they should go and take out a few million from the bank and build their own the way they want it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Or perhaps just go somewhere else...
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I went last weekend. It was nice. Its not the most glorious theater experience ever, but it is nicer than what we had. They definitely have some things that they need to finish and probably should have pushed the opening back a bit more, but no doubt they wanted to try and increase the chances of making some money back quicker with it being summer blockbuster season. Hopefully they continue to do well and can finish the projects in a very timely manner.
To me, its a nice place, and with gas prices, it's definitely worth going there as opposed to a trip to the Tri-cities.
They definitely need to finish whatever deals with the sound system they need to, it had good sound but I didn't think that the back speakers or much to the sides seemed to be working (or if they were, it was obvious they weren't set right), hopefully they will get a few better video games in there as well. I'd also hope that they put something down to mark the stairs, when I was there, the theater was dark, and people couldn't really tell where they were walking.
Right now I'd give it a solid B rating, with definite ability to get it to an A hopefully in the not so distant future.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I refuse to visit the place until they decide to actually finish the place and move into the 21st century.
How long exactly had they been planning the opening? And yet they still do not have online listings.
I said it once, I'll say it again...they halfassed it.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
There are online listings here:
http://www.gotricities.com/movies/
I do agree that the website seriously needs to be updated, though. They don't have movie listings OR ticket prices or anything of that sort.
Officially retired
thanks for the reviews guys i just wanted to go check out the vegas movie, so much better as far as seating and such than coeburn i do hope?
how much are tickets there?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SuperX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks for the reviews guys i just wanted to go check out the vegas movie, so much better as far as seating and such than coeburn i do hope?
how much are tickets there? </div></div>
all prices are the same. I saw the Vegas movie in the new theater, it was actually on a bigger screen than the Narnia movie..
Bookmarks